Shakespeare would seriously laugh so hard if he found out how seriously people take his works. Like, he would probably cry from laughing so hard if you told him that his plays were considered high-brow literature. “It’s all dick jokes and sword fights,” he’d say, “do they seriously tell my dick jokes to schoolchildren? And the kids aren’t allowed to laugh? Do the teachers know they’re telling dick jokes? Oh my god that’s fucking hilarious. Wait until I tell Anne.”
If you are still looking for the song of the summer, STOP LOOKING. I have found it for you.
- Her name is Kiesza. She is Canadian.
- She is a classically trained ballet dancer.
- She was a codebreaker in the Canadian Navy.
- The song is called Hideaway. It is the jam to end all jams.
- The song is bringing back C+C Music Factory 90s house realness.
- This is going to be huge.
Y’all take care.
So I knew 10 seconds into this song I was going to reblog it.
Holy shit that was good!